The Coordinator, CSL reports to the Manager, CSL and is responsible for assisting in the management of personnel, complying with GLP, and assisting with all other regulatory requirements. The incumbent will oversee the daily processes of protocol review, client correspondence, site communications and associated functions in the absence of the Manager.
Depending on the applicant’s qualifications and previous experience responsibilities may include the following functions:
- Protocol review
- Laboratory manual preparation
- Management of project e-mails, customer inquiries and supply orders when needed.
- Attend study teleconferences when needed
- Assist in the production of Sample Collection Supplies/kits & shipping during high volume time periods.
- Communication with clients both external and internal concerning CSL studies
- Backing-up the CSL Technicians and/or Sample Control Agent
- Work on special projects as assigned